Letter accepting invitation to spend holiday with cousin - The Thesis

Header Ads

Letter accepting invitation to spend holiday with cousin

 


1.             Your cousin has invited you to spend your forthcoming holidays again with him or her. Write a letter to accept the invitation and tell your cousin what you want to see and do this time [BECE 1994 English Paper 2]


Dear Cousin Kofi,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for your invitation to spend my forthcoming holidays with you. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to spend time with you again, and I am eager to make the most of my visit.

This time around, I would love to explore more of the city and see some of the sights that I might have missed on my previous visit. I have always been fascinated by the history and culture of the area, and I would love to visit some of the local museums and historical landmarks. I also enjoy outdoor activities, so I would love to spend some time hiking and exploring the natural beauty of the surrounding area.

In addition to sightseeing, I would also love to spend some quality time with you and catch up on each other’s lives. I miss our conversations and the fun we had on my last visit. I look forward to sharing new experiences and making new memories together.

Thank you once again for your kind invitation. I am looking forward to my visit and spending time with you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in the arrangements for my stay.

Warm regards,

Kwame.

You Might Also Like

1.      You were present when a senior student bullied a junior one. Describe what happened to the teacher on duty.

2. Your class will like to visit a very important and interesting place. As the Class Prefect, write a letter to the one in charge of the place and give three reasons why you want to visit the place.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.